Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Happenings

It has been a couple of weeks since I last blogged!  It is amazing the things and the energy that is out there. 
So many good things happening...I am so glad to be a part of this. 

When we did the meditations for Hurrican Irene the response was amazing that day and the other times we did it...The better part of it was the response at the Gathering this past Sunday where we talked a little on the effect it had on not only the people who were there but their families.  I was so happy...I was moved by spirit to do it and so glad I listened!

There is a lot happeing new groups popping up...More connections being made...
The universe is listening and boy and I glad it is!

Blessings to you and have a wonderful day!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment