Well everyone, I have to say that today has been an amazing day!
Thank you to all who came out today. The weather wasn't the greatest but the energy made you forget about that!
The healing energy that was all around was amazing. The Reiki praticioners shared their knowledge and energy with the people. It was truly something to watch.
The topic today was about going within....lighting that spark within you.
Today I closed my eyes and began to type and so many memories came back as to my own growth.
How many people have come and gone. What my life is like now. And the people who have helped me get to this point. It is truly amazing...
I am so blessed to be able to do the work I do and I love sharing my light with all of you.
I am also blessed to be touched by your light...
Take the time to awaken your light. When the road seems tough sit back and think about where you were and where you have come to be and know that the path gets brighter and brighter.
Anything is possiable if you can believe and trust in yourself!
The other good news is "Good News" the Good News newsletter has started up again!
if you would like me to send you an attachment of the newsletter please email me.
Blessings Love and Light
Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment