Hello world!
I have decided to start this blog. This has been something that I have been wanting however today I did it!
As I see all of the things going on in this world I think wow so many people and so much to do and then it
dawned on me,BLOG. We need to come together collectively and begin to work together. I have groups that I run in NJ but I feel like I can do so much more. I think WE can do so much more.
Flood the world with postitive news. Be positive.
Last night I had a great meditation group, we meet every Monday. We talked about the world.
We talked about what we can do. We were 8 people who have a plan and that plan is to send healing to the world. As praticioners that is what we need to do...On my FB page NjSpirituality I read of one of my fb family in England and how upset she is so I stopped for a moment and prayed and send healing to her.
If we can stop for a moment and buy a coffee, a paper, get gas. Don't check for txts or get busy on your smart phone. Think of someone somewhere in this world who needs healing. It is proven that when the collective send healing, healing is received differences are made! So lets get to work. It take 2 minutes it takes a thought, it take a verbal statement for that vibration to go out and reach that person, that situation or that thing.... So I say dress your positive healing thought and let it walk!
Blessings, Love and Light to you , Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment